Tuesday, February 5

Tagged Blog Game

A friend of mine 'tagged' me, which comes with a challenge to post 10 random facts about yourself on your blog. So, at the risk of sounding digital diary-ish, here goes.
  1. I haven't used Microsoft Word (except at work) for almost 3 months. I've used OpenOffice and Google Docs to do pretty much everything I need.
  2. I haven't bought or downloaded any music for almost 6 months because Pandora plays everything I want to play without me having to mess with playlists or file storage.
  3. In 4th grade I did a science project about growing bacteria in a petri dish and kept the jars till I left for college because whenever I thought about throwing them away, they just looked so cool!
  4. My highschool was the Patriots, my college was the Patriots, so I rooted for the NE Patriots for the Super Bowl. It has nothing to do with any affinity for Boston or that team in particular, I'm just used to rooting for the "Patriots." I don't want this to lock me out of rooting against them later on, I might actually like some future team. Redskins are cool because I like Joe Gibbs.
  5. Those who know me might like to know that my hair is short now. Like, real short.
  6. I'm a Christian Jew who keeps Kosher because Jesus kept kosher because that's what the law says is good. I think that law applies to everyone, but how people want to live is up to them, and while I may be wrong about the law, I'd definitely be wrong to force other's actions.
  7. The second part of number 6 is why I'm also a libertarian.
  8. I've listened to every show of the Anthony Sinecoff Show, and while I don't agree with everything he says, he's a friend of mine that I'm glad to know and glad to see still active on the web.
  9. I play World of Warcraft on the Earthen Ring server, PST to Donleo.
  10. I'm a firm believer in not posting too much personal info about yourself online, like not giving more than 9 random facts about... um.
This is going to Preppy Kev, tg coffeebean, B Pennington, C Light, and Izzy.

Gretchen tagged me from Myspace.

No comments: